- Wildflower Seed Mixes
- Wildflower Seeds
- Cornfield Annuals Wildflowers
- Annual and Biennial Wildflowers
- Perennial Wildflower Seeds
- Perfect for Pollinators Seeds
- All Wildflower Seeds
- Wildflower Seed Packets
- Wildflower Plants
- Wildflower Plant Collections
- Annual and Biennial Plants
- Perennial Wildflower Plants
- Perfect for Pollinators
- Wildflower Plant Mixes
- Wildflower Bulbs
- Wildflower Gifts
Terms & Conditions
- The downloadable catalogue currently on the site cancels all previous catalogues.
- Payment must be sent with order.
- Prices include VAT. If the VAT rate changes, then we reserve the right to adjust our prices as printed in this catalogue to reflect the change.
- Our seed is viable, pure and true to type. Seed not meeting these standards will be replaced or refunded if returned undamaged within 30 days.
- We cannot be held responsible for non-germination of seed, weed infestation or any consequential loss due to conditions outside of our control.
- It may occasionally be necessary to make substitutions in the species composition of mixtures and plants. Any changes will be notified.
- SCHOOLS & LOCAL AUTHORITIES - When an order is made without payment it must be accompanied by an official order form or requisition bearing an order number and invoice/delivery address.
- Orders are despatched by 2nd class post Monday to Friday. Please allow 5 working days for delivery. Orders over 1kg in weight will be sent by overnight carrier. You will receive confirmation when your order has left us.
The placing of an order assumes the acceptance of the above terms of business and in no way affects the statutory rights of a customer.
Landlife Wildflowers is a trading name of Boston Seeds Ltd, Main Road, Langrick, PE22 7AN, 01205 280069