- Wildflower Seed Mixes
- Wildflower Mixes 100%
- Wildflower & Grass Mixes 80/20
- Cornfield Annuals
- Small Packets
- Butterfly and Bee
- Wildflower Seed Species
- Wildflower Plants
- Wildflower Bulbs
- Wildlife Homes
Buy wildlife homes for your garden to provide your outdoor visitors such as hedgehogs and bees with much-needed shelter.
Interactive Solitary Bee Hive
The Solitary Bee Hive features an opening lid, and a perspex tray to see the buzzing world of bees inside without disturbance. Made with durable FSC certified timber and stacking trays to open for inspection and cleaning.
The hole sizes of this habitat are precisely specified to attract non-swarming bees like the Red Mason Bee, Leafcutter Bee and other solitary bees. These friendly bees are industrious and safe around children and pets.
You can also purchase our Interactive Soiltary Bee Hive with 50g of our LWBP - 100% Butterfly & Bee Wildflower SeedsMore info
- Roof section flips up to reveal a perspex covered tray for monitoring of bee activity.
- Mount between ground level and 1.5m.
- Durable FSC certified timber - No chemical treatments required.
- Inspect stacking trays after bee activity has ceased (Autumn/Winter).
- Protect full bee tubes with mesh to prevent predation by woodpeckers.
- Dimensions: 20cm high, 18cm wide, 15cm deep.
This is a new take on the traditional feeder with a swinging lid it is a fun way to feed wild squirrels in your garden or woodland area.
The feeder is made from FSC certified timber with a duck egg painted finish. The cooper roof helps protect the wood from the hungry squirrels whilst the strong recycled hanger means this will feature in your garden for years to come.
The transparent hopper helps you ensure the squirrels have pllanty of food available and its easily removable to clean.
Be sure to locate your squirrel feeder in a location where you able able to see, this has been designed for both Red and Grey squirrels.More info
Chavenage Bat Box
The Chavenage Bat Box is a single chamber quality nesting box for bats that provides a roost for a variety of species, e.g.:- Pipistrelle, Noctule, Leisler’s, Natterer’s, Daubenton’s and Brown Long-eared bats.
It will fit into any garden, woodland, or a house wall site.
- It is made from untreated, high-quality and durable FSC certified timber providing longevity and excellent insulation.
- Do not apply treatments to the timber as it will deter plants.
- The bat box should be sited high, between 2.5m and 5m.
- Place the box, so it receives part sun during the day (North, South West or South East).
Bats are a schedule 1 protected species under the Wildlife & Countryside Act. It is illegal for any member of the public to disturb a roost, handle or kill any bat. Bat boxes therefore may only be inspected by a licensed bat worker. However, you can monitor your bat box without disturbance, look for mouse-sized droppings beneath the box as a clue to occupation or observe from a distance at dusk to see if bats are exiting the box to hunt.More info
Igloo Hedgehog Home
The wicker Igloo Hedgehog House offers hedgehogs and other mammals a safe retreat from the many hazards of modern life – including garden strimmers, forks and tools, pets and other predators such as badgers and foxes.
The Igloo is spacious and can accommodate family groups. Designed predominately for shelter but may be used for hibernation if covered over with additional brushwood.
- Pile leaves or foliage around the house to further camouflage it.
- Place short lengths of dry grass or leaves inside as nesting material.
- Anchor down the Igloo for extra security if boisterous dogs or badgers are in the area.