- Wildflower Gifts
- Wildflower Seed Mixes
- Wildflower Mixes 100%
- Wildflower & Grass Mixes 80/20
- Cornfield Annuals
- Small Packets
- Butterfly and Bee
- Wildflower Seed Species
- Wildflower Plants
- Wildflower Bulbs
- Wildflower Christmas Gifts
- Wildlife Homes
Wildflower Christmas Gifts
Our beautifully crafted wildflower gift sets offer something a little bit different for your loved ones this Christmas. Combining a variety of UK native wildflower seeds with delightful local produce, these carefully created products will be appreciated by the recipient and by wildlife for months and years to come.
Wildflower Christmas Gift Set
A range of four wildflower seed mixes combined with both runny and set local honey and a pure beeswax candle, this great value set will stand apart from the crowd this Christmas!
- 50g Bee and Butterfly Wildflower Seed Mix (50g covers 15 sqm)
- 10g Dual Purpose Wildflower Seed Mix (10g covers 3 sqm)
- 10g Cornfield Annuals Wildflower Seed Mix (10g covers 3 sqm)
- 10g Restore and Enrich Wildflower Seed Mix (10g covers 3 sqm)
- Wildflower Establishment and Maintenance Leaflet
- Two 42g jars of Lincolnshire Pilgrim Honey
- Pure & Natural Beeswax Rolled Candle
- Small Wooden Honey Dipper
- Gift Box wrapped with Red Sheer ribbon
- Christmas Festive Bee Gift Tag
Interactive Solitary Bee Hive
The Solitary Bee Hive features an opening lid, and a perspex tray to see the buzzing world of bees inside without disturbance. Made with durable FSC certified timber and stacking trays to open for inspection and cleaning.
The hole sizes of this habitat are precisely specified to attract non-swarming bees like the Red Mason Bee, Leafcutter Bee and other solitary bees. These friendly bees are industrious and safe around children and pets.
- Roof section flips up to reveal a perspex covered tray for monitoring of bee activity.
- Mount between ground level and 1.5m.
- Durable FSC certified timber - No chemical treatments required.
- Inspect stacking trays after bee activity has ceased (Autumn/Winter).
- Protect full bee tubes with mesh to prevent predation by woodpeckers.
Igloo Hedgehog Home
The wicker Igloo Hedgehog House offers hedgehogs and other mammals a safe retreat from the many hazards of modern life – including garden strimmers, forks and tools, pets and other predators such as badgers and foxes.
The Igloo is spacious and can accommodate family groups. Designed predominately for shelter but may be used for hibernation if covered over with additional brushwood.
- Pile leaves or foliage around the house to further camouflage it.
- Place short lengths of dry grass or leaves inside as nesting material.
- Anchor down the Igloo for extra security if boisterous dogs or badgers are in the area.